6th Lublin International Medical Congress
Students’ Scientific Association of Medical University in Lublin, Poland, has the pleasure to invite you to the 6th Lublin International Medical Congress.
The conference will take place on 28th – 30th of November 2019 at Collegium Maius and Collegium Pathologicum of Medical University of Lublin. The LIMC Conference provides an opportunity for both students and young doctors from all over the world to present their newest research and academic achievements in the field of medicine. Participants will be also able to gain practical skills through participation in workshops and lectures.
The main language of the conference is English, thus please take it into consideration while preparing your abstracts and presentations.
The Registration is open!
The Session to be organized within 6th LIMC are:
1. Basic Sciences and Experimental Medicine
2. General Surgery
3. Public Health
4. Psychiatry, Psychology and Human science in Medicine
5. Cardiosurgery and Thoracic Surgery
6. Head and Neck Diseases, Dentistry
7. Doctoral students’ session
8. Internal Medicine
9. Neurology and Neurosurgery
10. Paediatrics and Neonatology
11. Orthopaedics, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
12. Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
13. Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
14. Pharmacology, Dietetics and Genetics
15. Case Report
16. Gynaecology and Obstetrics
17. Patomorphology and Forensic Medicine
18. Poster session
International cooperation department