The National Contact Point for the EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation «Horizon 2020» in Kazakhstan is organizing a workshop on July 21-22, 2016. The workshop will be held for one and a half days. The workshop program includes the following topics:
- General information about the «Horizon 2020» program, the role of the Program for the promotion of science in Kazakhstan
- Search for partners
- Step by step: how to create a project and submit the project proposal
- Examples of participation in the «Maria Skłodowska-Curie Actions»
- Publication of joint research results with foreign researchers in high-ranking scientific journals.
- How to work with the Program website, work with documents on the site, the procedure of filling the online application and editing it. Roles in the Participant portal.
THE REGISTRATION FEE is 40 000 tenge.
The Registration fee includes:
- Handout materials (pens, folders with educational materials);
- Work on the Internet;
- Coffee breaks and lunches;
The registration fee can be paid in two ways:
- By bank transfer (transaction commission is not charged)
- By cash through the cashier of Alfa Bank (the bank commission is 500 tenge).
After the workshop, all participants will receive certificates.
If you are interested in participating, please contact our project manager Lyubov Kim, her contacts are shown below.
Tel: +7 727 354 49 89;
Mob: +7 747 623 81 70
E-mail: [email protected]