The competition is announced to select international educational consulting companies to admit foreign students
With the aim to supply the transparency of activity in the sphere of international cooperation Asfendiarov Kazakh National University announces the competition to choose international educational consulting companies (firms) further to sign the agreement to cooperate in collecting students admitting them into University and organizing their study process, making comfortable condition supplying accommodation and free time activities.
Competitors are required to consider to the following
1. To have state registration of legal entity, accounting registration of branch or representative in the territory of Republic of Kazakhstan;
2. Work experience on organization of education and living of international students in higher education institution in the Republic of Kazakhstan not less than 7 (seven) years;
3. To have office in territory of Republic of Kazakhstan with providing necessary documents about registration for property rights, lease contract and etc…
4. Work experience on organization of expert review, selection of modern materials for making education process more qualitatively (including electronic materials), manual and other necessary educational and methodical materials, visual aids, educational-methodical laboratories and equipment;
5. Introduction in practice of university activity modern and innovative forms and methods of academic activities, creating favorable and safe living conditions of international students in Republic of Kazakhstan
6. Head of companies must have deputies, head of departments, experts and other staff and (or) must have academic degree, academic status, work experience with Universities of Republic of Kazakhstan;
7. Work experience on inviting outstanding and famous scientists and professors to lecture, organizing joint scientific researches and academic mobility of international students;
8. To have realized projects in universities in Republic of Kazakhstan, (including festivals, conferences, meetings, seminars and other events) for strengthening of peace and friendship between nations, preservation of interethnic and interfaith harmony;
9. Work experience on provision of insurance, to create accommodations and leisure activities of international students in universities of Republic of Kazakhstan;
10.Be ready to sponsorship for development of infrastructure of university, on holding cultural, sports and other public events with aiming of strengthening friendship and understanding between local and international students;
11.Recommendation and feedback from private persons, organizations, state enterprises, which is characterizing activity of participant of competition.
Participants of competition must provide following documents:
1. Certificate of state registration legal entity, accounting registration of branch or representative in the territory of Republic of Kazakhstan;
2. Copies of charter, license, certificate of bank account and other constituent documents;
3. Letter of attorney, proxy on realizing all necessary actions on behalf of the company (firm);
4. Relevant references, certifications, diplomas, certificates and other documents, to confirm the coincidence to above mentioned requirements.
Documents must be provided to “Department working with foreign students and attendance of preparation courses”, in electronic form to address firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format, also in paper form to office 108, Almaty city, Tole bi street, 94.
Period of providing documents is 15 days from publishing on website of universityContact: 8 7273387090 extension number 7039